Set the Stage for an Unforgettable Meal
You’ll enjoy a night of fun, festivity and food! Get a taste of old-time Alaska at Alaska Cabin Nite Dinner Theater– the popular dinner theater performed in an authentic, log cabin in the Miners Plaza at Denali Park Village.
Join our heroine Fannie Quigley and an unforgettable cast of characters in this true-to-life Gold Rush tale of adventure in early 1900s Alaska. It's a great mix of colorful storytelling, spirited music and humor, brought to life by talented performers. Everyone in your group will love the lighthearted entertainment and hearty cuisine of Alaska's most unique Cabin Nite Dinner Theater.
- Show runs May 16 - September 16, 2016
- Two shows nightly 5:00 pm and 7:30 pm
- Transportation from Denali Park Village is provided
- Advance Reservations Required
- Addults: $72
- Children: $36 (ages 3 - 15).
- Children under 3 are free if they sit on a lap.
The All-You-Can-Eat Meal is served family-style and includes:
- Alaskan Salmon
- Barbecue Ribs
- Drop Biscuits
- Berry Cobbler
Cabin Nite Dinner Theater
For your convenience, please download our Dinner Theatre brochure (PDF) to share with others.